OnlinePharmaShop Terms of Usage
This document describes the terms and conditions in OnlinePharmaShop.
OnlinePharmaShop "We" , "Our" , "Site" , "Us" ; The Person who wishes to buy medical supplies from us; "Customer".
Under these definitions:
We can provide our drugs from pharmaceutical suppliers without prescription so you dont need to forward a prescription when placing your order however you MUST consult a physician and obtain a prescription before ordering for your own health because we do not give any medical or pharmaceutical advice to our customers. You should review the information below carefully before ordering because if you do place an order it will be presumed that you have read and accepted our Terms & Conditions.
1) The buyer vouches that he/she is old enough to legally purchase pharmaceuticals in his/her country, and is at least 18 years of age.
2) The buyer vouches that he/she will consult a physician, obtain a prescription and accepts full liability for the use of the products provided by OnlinePharmaShop pharmaceutical suppliers.
3) The buyer agrees not to resell or supply products purchased through this web site to other individuals or organizations.
4) The buyer vouches that he/she will not take any legal action against OnlinePharmaShop and its suppliers who are providing this service in good faith. This includes any entrapment procedures initiated by private individuals, organizations or government agencies.
5) The buyer should be familiar with the ordered meds profile; medication instructions an labeling may not always be in your local language.
6) These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.
All products sold on this site are approved by the health ministry .All trademarks and patents respected